To help you find the best Emergency Supply For 4 People, we have researched various products on the market and picked out 10 of the best ones. We looked at all sorts of features, including price, customer reviews, and specifications. Then we ranked them to help you find the top Emergency Supply For 4 People. Read on to learn more about our findings and choose your favorite one!
|1||Augason Farms Breakfast and Dinner Variety Pail Emergency Food Supply Everyday Meals 4 Gallon Pail||9.8||Shop On Amazon|
|2||Ready America 70380 72 Hour Emergency Kit||9.6||Shop On Amazon|
|3||Ready America 72 Hour Deluxe Emergency Kit||9.6||Shop On Amazon|
|4||Prep Basics 4-Week 1-Person - Emergency Food Supply - 1||9.4||Shop On Amazon|
|5||Augason Farms 72-Hour 1-Person Emergency Food Supply Kit 4 lbs 1 oz||9.2||Shop On Amazon|
|6||Augason Farms 5-20100 72-Hour 4-Person Emergency Food Storage Kit 14 lbs 7 oz||9.2||Shop On Amazon|
|7||Premium Family Emergency Survival Bag/Kit – Be Equipped with 72 Hours of Disaster Preparedness Supplies for 4 People||9||Shop On Amazon|
|8||Deluxe - 4 Person Emergency Survival Kit - Back pack Kit||8.8||Shop On Amazon|
|9||Patriot Pantry 4-Week Emergency Food Supply – 252 Servings of Tasty Recipes for One Person||8.4||Shop On Amazon|
|10||Augason Farms 2-Week 1-Person Emergency Food Supply Kit 14 lbs 5 oz||8.2||Shop On Amazon|
59308 reviews were considered when writing our recommendations for the in this article.
Table Of Content:
- Augason Farms Breakfast and Dinner Variety Pail Emergency Food Supply Everyday Meals 4 Gallon Pail
- Ready America 70380 72 Hour Emergency Kit, 4-Person, 3-Day Backpack, Includes First Aid Kit, Survival...
- Ready America 72 Hour Deluxe Emergency Kit, 4-Person 3-Day Backpack, First Aid Kit, Survival Blanket, Power...
- Prep Basics 4-Week 1-Person | Emergency Food Supply | 1,502 Calories Per Day | 38 Grams Protein Per Day...
- Augason Farms 72-Hour 1-Person Emergency Food Supply Kit 4 lbs 1 oz
- Augason Farms 5-20100 72-Hour 4-Person Emergency Food Storage Kit 14 lbs 7 oz
- Premium Family Emergency Survival Bag/Kit Be Equipped with 72 Hours of Disaster Preparedness Supplies...
- Deluxe 4 Person Emergency Survival Kit Back pack Kit
- Patriot Pantry 4-Week Emergency Food Supply 252 Servings of Tasty Recipes for One Person
- Augason Farms 2-Week 1-Person Emergency Food Supply Kit 14 lbs 5 oz
1. Augason Farms Breakfast and Dinner Variety Pail Emergency Food Supply Everyday Meals 4 Gallon Pail
- 106 nutritionally balanced servings
- 15 Food Pouches
- 19, 810 Total Calories
- 13 varieties of entrées and soups, plus chocolate pudding and milk
- Shelf life ranges from 10 to 25 years*
- Perfect for long-term food storage, emergency food supply and everyday use
- Easy to transport and watertight 4-gallon pail with handle
2. Ready America 70380 72 Hour Emergency Kit
- EMERGENCY KIT FOR DISASTER PREPAREDNESS: Stay prepared for emergency situations everywhere you go.
- INCLUDES 33-PIECE FIRST AID KIT: Comes with first aid essentials for minor injuries like bandages and wound cleaning solution.
- FOOD, WATER, EMERGENCY BLANKETS: Everything you need in case of an emergency.
- FOUR SAFETY LIGHT STICKS: In case you’re outdoors or in the wilderness with no light, this emergency bag includes 4 safety light sticks.
- PORTABLE, LIGHTWEIGHT BACKPACK: Keep supplies at the ready with this packed handy backpack ready for emergencies that’s lightweight and easy to carry.
3. Ready America 72 Hour Deluxe Emergency Kit
- Emergency Kit For Disaster Preparedness: Stay Prepared For Emergency Situations Everywhere You Go.
- Includes 33-Piece First Aid Kit: Comes With First Aid Essentials For Minor Injuries Like Bandages And Wound Cleaning Solution.
- Food And Water: Everything You Need In Case Of An Emergency.
- Deluxe Additions: The Deluxe Emergency Kit Includes A Stainless Steel Multi-Function Pocket Tool With Screwdriver, Pliers And Knife Functions, A 4-Function Power Station With Radio, Charger And Flashlight And Siren Capabilities, And So Much More.
4. Prep Basics 4-Week 1-Person - Emergency Food Supply - 1
- 1,502 calories per day
- 38g protein per day
- 218 servings
- Breakfast, lunch, dinner
- Shelf life up to 30 years
5. Augason Farms 72-Hour 1-Person Emergency Food Supply Kit 4 lbs 1 oz
- 42 servings
- 2, 667 calories per day & 8, 000 total calories
- 5 meal varieties
- Easy to Prepare. Just add water!
- Up to a 25 year shelf life!
- Net weight: 4 lb 0. 97 Z (1. 84 kg)
6. Augason Farms 5-20100 72-Hour 4-Person Emergency Food Storage Kit 14 lbs 7 oz
- 176 Servings
- 26,440 Total calories
- 2,203 Calories Per Day
- 16) Pouches with (7) Food Varieties
- Up to a 20 Year Shelf Life!
7. Premium Family Emergency Survival Bag/Kit – Be Equipped with 72 Hours of Disaster Preparedness Supplies for 4 People
- 72-HOUR SUSTAINABILITY FOR FOUR PEOPLE – With this premium family emergency bag, you’ll have all the supplies needed for 72 hours of survivial for four people, including 4 Sustain Survival water straws, a portable stove, food and more.
- SUPERIOR QUALITY SUPPLIES – All of the items provided in your basic emergency bug-out bag (BOB) are premium.
- ALL YOU NEED IN ONE PLACE – With this emergency go kit, you’ll have the peace of mind that your family has all the premium supplies needed for survival during an emergency.
- BASIC FIRST AID – After an emergency, health care providers may not be able to reach you for some time.
- LIGHT SOURCE OPTIONS – Extreme darkness during a power outage can make even the most steadfast nervous.
8. Deluxe – 4 Person Emergency Survival Kit – Back pack Kit
- Gear designed to help keep you protected in the event of an emergency
- Food and water has a 5 year shelf life, U.S. Coast Guard approved
- Designed for any type of emergency, including hurricanes and floods
- Be ready for any emergency at home or work
9. Patriot Pantry 4-Week Emergency Food Supply – 252 Servings of Tasty Recipes for One Person
- 252 Servings of Tasty Meals, Drinks and Snacks Last One Person 4-Weeks
- Delicious Recipes like Mac and Cheese, Potato Soup, Chocolate Pudding and More
- 2,000+ Calories A Day – Lasts Up to 25 Years in Storage Unopened
- Comes in a Signature Slim-Line Tote for Compact Storage
- Easy to Prepare, Just Boil Water and Simmer for 10-15 minutes
10. Augason Farms 2-Week 1-Person Emergency Food Supply Kit 14 lbs 5 oz
- 140 Servings
- 1,828 Calories Per Day & 25,600 Total Calories
- 9 Meal Varieties
- Easy to prepare. Just add water!
- Up to a 25 Year Shelf Life!
Emergency Supply For 4 People Buying Guide
It happens to us all. You're shopping online for a new Emergency Supply For 4 People, and suddenly you find yourself comparing not just one product, but several! The problem is that there are too many options! While the process of buying something can be overwhelming (especially when it's something you really want), there are some strategies that will help you make the best decision possible.
The first thing you need to do is narrow down your choices. Decide what it is that you want. Is it a certain color? A specific brand? Do you want the most bang for your buck, or are you willing to pay more for a better product? Once you've decided what it is that you want, start searching for the best deal.
You should be able to find a lot of information about Emergency Supply For 4 People online. If you're looking at cameras, read reviews from other customers . If you're looking at TVs, check out some reviews on sites like CNET.
Do your research before you buy. Once you've narrowed down your choices, read reviews and compare prices. Make sure that the product is worth what you're paying for it.
Don't Buy It If You Don't Need It. If you're buying a product that you don't need, you're wasting your money.
You don't need to buy a designer purse if you're only going to use it once. If you really want something, save up for it. You'll appreciate it more.
Buy It For The Right Reason. Don't buy something just because it's on sale or because you think you deserve it. If you're going to spend money, make sure that it's for a good reason.
If You Can't Afford It, Don't Buy It. This is a pretty simple rule. If you can't afford it, don't buy it.
Don't Buy Things You Can Get For Free. You shouldn't pay for something that you can get for free. For example, if you're going to a party, don't buy a gift for the host.
Don't Buy Things You Can Get For Free . You shouldn't pay for something that you can get for free. For example,
We believe that shopping online should be a fun and easy experience. We've helped millions of customers find exactly what they're looking for by using our unique algorithm to recommend products based on your likes and dislikes. In this article, you'll learn about our patented technology and how it can help make choosing the best Emergency Supply For 4 People as simple as possible.