If you are looking for Self Powered Subwoofer that will complement your everyday work, then you are at the right place at the right time.
Our team has tested and evaluated Self Powered Subwoofer from different brands to find out the top Self Powered Subwoofer to help you make your purchasing choice much easier. After detailed analysis, we prepared a list of 10 Best Self Powered Subwoofer and rated these top choices based on value for money, popularity, and usage experience. We recommend the first one as the best value to buy because it gets the highest score among the top-picked products.
|1||Cerwin-Vega VPAS10 10" 2Ω 550W Max / 200W RMS Powered Active Subwoofer Enclosure + Bass Knob||9.8||Shop On Amazon|
|2||Recoil SL1708 240 Watt 8" Under-Seat Slim Amplified Car Subwoofer with Installation Wiring Kits||9.6||Shop On Amazon|
|3||JBL Professional EON618S Portable Self-Powered Subwoofer||9.4||Shop On Amazon|
|4||JBL Professional SRX818SP Portable Self-Powered Subwoofer System||9||Shop On Amazon|
|5||KICKER 11HS8 8" 150W Hideaway Car Audio Powered Subwoofer Sub Enclosure HS8||9||Shop On Amazon|
|6||JBL Stage 120 12" 500 Watts Powered Subwoofer||8.6||Shop On Amazon|
|7||Polk Audio PSW10 10" Powered Subwoofer - Power Port Technology||8.4||Shop On Amazon|
|8||KICKER 46HS10 Compact Powered 10-inch Subwoofer||8.4||Shop On Amazon|
|9||Klipsch R-12SW Subwoofer||8.2||Shop On Amazon|
|10||Rockford Fosgate P300-12T Punch 12" 300 Watt Powered Truck Sealed Box Subwoofer||8.2||Shop On Amazon|
We found 53293 reviews when researching. We have considered users feedback on the and our suggestions includes only the finest of them in this article.
Table Of Content:
- Cerwin-Vega VPAS10 10" 2Ω 550W Max / 200W RMS Powered Active Subwoofer Enclosure + Bass Knob
- Recoil SL1708 240 Watt 8" Under-Seat Slim Amplified Car Subwoofer with Installation Wiring Kits
- JBL Professional EON618S Portable Self-Powered Subwoofer, 18 Inch EON618S
- JBL Professional SRX818SP Portable Self-Powered Subwoofer System, 18-Inch
- KICKER 11HS8 8" 150W Hideaway Car Audio Powered Subwoofer Sub Enclosure HS8
- JBL Stage 120 12" 500 Watts Powered Subwoofer
- Polk Audio PSW10 10" Powered Subwoofer Power Port Technology, Up to 100 Watts, Big Bass in Compact Design...
- KICKER 46HS10 Compact Powered 10-inch Subwoofer
- Klipsch R-12SW Subwoofer
- Rockford Fosgate P300-12T Punch 12" 300 Watt Powered Truck Sealed Box Subwoofer
1. Cerwin-Vega VPAS10 10″ 2Ω 550W Max / 200W RMS Powered Active Subwoofer Enclosure + Bass Knob
- Power Handling: Peak: 550 watts RMS: 200 watts
- PWM MOSFET Power Supply/Thermal Protection Circuit Remote Subwoofer Control Included RCA and High-Level Inputs.
- Delayed Soft Remote Turn On Adjustable Input Sensitivity
- Variable Bass Boost: 0 – +12 dB Variable Low-pass Filter: 85 – 150 Hz
- Constant Subsonic Filter: @ 35Hz Selectable Phase : 0 or 180 degrees
- Fuse Rating: 25A x 1 Dimensions: 13.60″ L x 9.60″ W x 2.60″ H (approx)
2. Recoil SL1708 240 Watt 8″ Under-Seat Slim Amplified Car Subwoofer with Installation Wiring Kits
- All in one 8″(210mm) subwoofer with small unit design to fit under most vehicle seats.
- Built-in Class-AB amplifier, “All-In-One Bass Addition Package “no need for external amplifier.
- Die-cast aluminum heatsink.
- Adjustable GAIN control to match original vehicle system, so all speakers complement each other
- Easy-to-use control adjustments conveniently located on side of unit.
3. JBL Professional EON618S Portable Self-Powered Subwoofer
- JBL premium transducers
- 1000-Watts Highly efficient Class-D amplification
- Maximum SPL output: 134 dB
- System Type: Self Powered 18-Inch Subwoofer
- 3 Parametric EQs + Hi & Lo Shelf Gain and delay save and recall settings polarity Inversion
- Input: Balanced combo ¼”/ XLR (x2); output: male XLR (x2)
- AC Input Voltage: 100 – 240VAC (10%), 50/ 60Hz
- Purchase includes: EON618S Subwoofer, 10-Foot power cord, and quick-start guide
- Pair with the JBL Professional EON610, EON612, or EON615 for an affordable portable system with studio-quality sound.
4. JBL Professional SRX818SP Portable Self-Powered Subwoofer System
- Purposeful Design: Rugged, Intuitive to Use, Easy to Transport
- JBL Premium Transducers
- Drive core Amplification By Crown
- Full User Configurable DSP
- 18″ Subwoofer
5. KICKER 11HS8 8″ 150W Hideaway Car Audio Powered Subwoofer Sub Enclosure HS8
- RMS Power: 150 Watts
- Ultra-compact powered subwoofer system designed for tight locations
- Dimension: 13 7/8 x 9 3/8 x 3 1/8
- 8-inch internal subwoofer
- 150-watt (RMS, 14.4v) power amplifier
6. JBL Stage 120 12″ 500 Watts Powered Subwoofer
- Two-tone unique design for wood
- JBL engineering high-definition imaging
- Long excursion powered subwoofer
7. Polk Audio PSW10 10″ Powered Subwoofer – Power Port Technology
- POWERED SUBWOOFER FOR EXTRA BASS & PUNCH – A 10-inch Dynamic Balance woofer & a uniquely configured directed port provides accurate bass with added depth that brings your music and movies alive.
- LOUDER CLEARER SOUND EVEN AT HIGH VOLUME – Enjoy a thrilling yet balanced music experience with rich, deep sound, even at low frequencies.
- DOUBLE THE AMPLIFIER POWER TO 100 Watts of Dynamic Power with its in-built 50-watt RMS amp.
- EASY TO INTEGRATE WITH EXISTING SYSTEMS – Hook up this sub to the receiver and upgrade your music sound instantly! Features continuously variable 80-160 Hz crossover and 40-160 Hz (-3dB) frequency response.
- A sleek detachable grille on the front, speaker and line-level inputs as well as speaker-level outputs on the back, and a Phase Toggle Switch for multiple subwoofers, make this sub cohesive and complete!.
8. KICKER 46HS10 Compact Powered 10-inch Subwoofer
- Now includes a 10-inch sub model, along with the 8-inch
- 180 Watt amplifier drives the HS10; 150 Watt amp the HS8
- Ultra-compact at just more than three inches high
- Minimal parts and quick-connect Molex plug and harness
- Remote bass control included
9. Klipsch R-12SW Subwoofer
- Powerful 12″ copper-spun front-firing woofer
- All-digital amplifier delivers 400 watts of dynamic power
- Equally impressive with music and movies; Brushed black polymer veneer cabinet with satin painted plinth.
- Low pass crossover and phase control
- Line/LFE inputs for compatibility with most receivers
10. Rockford Fosgate P300-12T Punch 12″ 300 Watt Powered Truck Sealed Box Subwoofer
- The Punch P300-12T is a universal “all in one” self-contained subwoofer enclosure with built-in amplifier for dropping Bass in any factory or aftermarket system.
- The 12″ high output subwoofer is impedance optimized for the built in 300-watt class-D amplifier in a slim design enclosure – Dimensions: 15″ x 25.
- Featuring an adjustable 12db/Octave low pass crossover, on board adjustable bass boost EQ, and on board phase switch.
- The enclosure can be connected via speaker level inputs for connection to factory systems, or traditional line level inputs for aftermarket systems.
- Famous Rockford Fosgate build quality with a full 1-year warranty when purchased from an authorized Rockford Fosgate reseller.
How To Choose The Best Self Powered Subwoofer When Shopping Online?
Having a hard time finding the right Self Powered Subwoofer? This is especially true when browsing online, where you can't touch and feel it beforehand. With so many different brands, styles, and price points out there, it can be very overwhelming. Here are some tips for making sure you find the product that's best for you.
Have A Budget: This is the most important thing to consider when shopping online. Make sure you know how much you want to spend before you start looking at products. This will help narrow down your search and make it easier to find a product that fits your budget.
Brand Value: When you're shopping online, it's easy to be swayed by a brand name. If you've never heard of the brand before, look up reviews on the product and see what other people are saying about it. You can also check out their website to see if they have a good reputation.
Features: When you're shopping online, it's easy to get caught up in the "look" of a product. While you want something that looks nice, it's also important to consider the features of the product. Is it easy to use? Does it have a lot of extra features? Is it worth the price?
Price: While you want to get the best deal possible, don't sacrifice quality for price. If you're looking at two products that are similar in quality and price, go with the one that's cheaper.
Value: The value of a product is not just about the price. It's also about how much you're getting for your money. If you can get a lot of use out of something, it's worth more than something that only gets used once. The bottom line is that it's important to know what you're looking for when shopping for the best Self Powered Subwoofer. If you know what features are important to you, then it will be easier to find a product that will work for you.
Specifications: The most important specification is the size, which will tell you if it will fit your needs. Other specifications include what materials were used to make the product and how much weight it can hold.
Customer Reviews: It's important to read what other people have to say about the product you're thinking of buying. A lot of people leave reviews on websites like Amazon, so it's easy to find out what they think. Reviews are important because they can tell you if the product is worth buying. If a lot of people say that it's good, then it probably is.
Customer Service: Customer service is very important. If you have a problem with your product, you want to be able to get in touch with someone who can help you. The best companies offer 24/7 customer service so that they can help you.
With so many different products on the market, it can be hard to know which one is best for you. In this article, we’ve provided some helpful tips that should help make your shopping experience much smoother and more enjoyable.